Fred F. Mashian, Esq.
Fred F. Mashian is the founder and Principal of the Law Offices of Fred F. Mashian, APC. Mr. Mashian founded the firm in 1993. He has over 20 years of experience providing complex estate planning and probate services for his clients. Mr. Mashian’s scope of practice includes Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Probate, Business Formation and Succession Planning, Asset Protection, and Charitable Planning. Mr. Mashian’s extensive knowledge in these areas allow to him to properly guide and counsel his clients on various wealth preservation strategies.
- Boston University School of Law – LL.M., Masters of Law, Tax Law
- Southwestern Law School – Juris Doctor
- Pepperdine University – Bachelor of Arts
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Admitted to State Bar of California in 1993 (Member, Trusts and Estates Section and Taxation Section)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (Member, Estate Planning and Probate Section)
- Beverly Hills Estate Planning Council
Mr. Mashian is fluent in both English and Farsi.